Garlic Bread Recipe
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
Cut bread into 1-inch thick slices, without cutting all the way through the loaf. Mix Parmesan cheese, butter, garlic, and parsley in a small bowl. Spread on bread. Wrap in foil.
Bake in preheated oven until butter is melted and bread warmed, 12 to 15 minutes.
• Loaf French bread
• 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
• 1/2 cup butter (softened)
• 2 tablespoons garlic powder (or 1 garlic clove finely minced)
• 1 teaspoon dried parsley (or 1 tablespoon fresh parsley chopped)
Lemon Pie Recipe
• 1 cup sugar
• 1 tablespoon butter, softened
• 2 eggs, separated
• 1 cup milk
• 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
• 1/8 teaspoon salt
• 1/4 cup lemon juice
• 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
• 1 unbaked pie pastry (9 inches)
1. Preheat oven to 325°. Beat sugar and butter until well blended. Add egg yolks. Add milk, flour and salt; mix well. Stir in lemon juice and peel; set aside. In a small bowl, beat egg whites until stiff peaks form; gently fold into lemon mixture.
2. Pour into pie shell. Bake 1 hour or until lightly browned.